The Santa Fe School of Cooking and Cookin' Up Change, LLC
have developed a new recipe that is guaranteed to get your team cookin’!
Just as a great meal is more than the sum of its ingredients, a high performance team is much more than the sum of its employees. Our kitchen mimics the pressures of today's fast-paced work environment. We use cooking as a way to encourage and improve collaborative effort and team learning to create a synergistic learning experience.
- Enhancing and energizing business meetings
- Improving working relationships among team members
- Improving communication skills
- Strengthening work processes
- Managing organizational change effectively
- Increasing trust
- Evaluating your team's strengths and areas for improvement
- Promoting effective feedback
- Developing short and long term action plans
- Strengthening leadership skills
- Providing an opportunity to celebrate your team’s strengths and accomplishments
Call 505/983-4511 and ask for Nicole for a free consultation.
All of our programs are custom designed. We work with you to design a session based on the specific needs of your team.
A typical Cookin' Up Change program starts with a light breakfast and morning workshops. After lunch your team moves into the kitchen to prepare a gourmet dinner. During the meal we enjoy one another's company, debrief the day, and celebrate the team's accomplishments.
The ideal group size is from 8 to 28 people.
Light Teambuilding is the perfect addition to your corporate meetings planned in Santa Fe. Spend a half-day session with us and get your group working, laughing, and talking together while producing a traditional southwestern meal!
The Team Cooking Experience can be a one or two day event. We hone team skills to enhance communication, collaboration, and effectiveness. Once in the kitchen, the teams use these tools to cook a gourmet meal.
The Santa Fe Scavenger Hunt is a great lead-in to the Team Cooking Experience. The team will visit and learn about Santa Fe while gathering crucial resources for creating a gourmet meal later in the day. The Scavenger Hunt focuses on team planning, effective use of resources, leadership, and recognition of team and individual accomplishments.