Home : On-line Market
- Contemporary and Colorful Handmade Pottery - The Ceramic Artistry of K. DeBord, and La Chamba Black Clay Pottery and Micaceous Pots.
- Chiles from A to Z including red chile, green chile, canned green chiles, chipotle chile powder, habanero chile, jalapeno chile and many more. Most of our pods and powders are packaged in resealable tins to ensure freshness
- Santa Fe School of Cooking monogrammed Aprons, Hats & T-shirts
Coffee Tea and Cocoa (8)
- Delicious Beverages including Piñon Coffee and Piñon Cocoa, Herbal Tea and Prickly Pear Tea
- The Santa Fe School of Cooking Cookbook, Salsas and Tacos, James Beard Award Winning Foods of the Southwest Indian Nations, San Pasqual Print, and more
Cooking Tools (12)
- Santa Fe School of Cooking Grill, Tortilla Press, Molcajete, Molinillo, Suribachi with Pestle, Stove Top Smoker, Santa Fe Stoneworks, Pepper Mill, Citrus Squeezers and many more.
- Can’t get fresh or frozen New Mexico chile? Try any of these four great substitutes.
- Fun Stuff (6)
- New Mexico Glazed and Unglazed Chile Ristras and Fabulously Fun Lights
Gift Baskets (22)
- ORDER NOW! for the Holidays
We've created some NEW Gift Baskets for this season as well as all time favorites. Click for a dazzling variety of choices.
- Gift Cards (1)
Gift Cards for products or classes make a perfect gift any time of the year! Order a gift card for someone special today!
Herbs and Spices (4)
- We offer a wide selection of essential southwestern herbs and spices including azafran, canela sticks, cilantro, coriander seed, cumin seed, epazote, juniper berry, mexican oregano, pepitas and more.
- Use these mellow jams as a glaze for chicken, over cream cheese as an appetizer, or straight on toast!
Music from New Mexico (10)
- CDs of Southwest Flamenco, Christmas in Santa Fe, Love Letters and more
Nuts from New Mexico (2)
- Heart of the Desert Pistachios and Chile Ole Peanuts
- Roasted tomatillo salsa, roasted tomato salsa,
red chile, green chile, garlic salsa, habañero salsa, corn and black bean salsa, flamin' pineapple salsa and so much more...
- San Pasqual (3)
- In New Mexico, we’re serious about culture, patron saints, and traditions. At the SFSC, we honor the power and protection of San Pasqual as he watches over kitchens everywhere. Pick a print or tin handcrafted by New Mexican artisans and San Pasqual can watch over…you!
Sensational Snacks (8)
- Pistachio Caramel Popcorn is the perfect unique snack with a nutty-sweet twist! Makes a GREAT office gift. Order NOW
Smoke n Barbeque (7)
- Two essentials for great barbeque are the new and revised Jamison book and a stove top smoker and more
Specialty Foods (21)
- Chipotle en Adobo, Blue Corn Pinon Pancake Mix, Posole, Ibarra Chocolate, Prickly Pear Syrup, Chicos, Achiote Paste, Huitlacoche, Sopaipilla Mix, Natural Corn Husks...the list goes on
- Spicy Soups (9)
- Indulge in these uniquely Southwestern Soups - Green Chile Stew, Posole Soup, Green Chile Corn Chowder, Chipotle Potato Soup, and Mexican Bean Soup. A great way to warm up a cool day.