- Christmas and Holiday (5)
- Best Sellers (4)
- Online Classes (0)
- Welcome to our newest Santa Fe School of Cooking adventure –– online classes! We’ve been hard at work creating a vibrant and professional virtual classroom, and we're excited to present the results to you.
We have three fun options for experiencing our delicious New Mexican food, and with each one, we’ll send you a shopping list and the class recipes when you register.
Virtual Cooking ClassesThese classes are pre-recorded and once you have purchased a class, it’s yours to watch whenever you like, as many times as you like, so you never need to worry that you missed something first time around.[%include Category.embed4(id=>"298",categoryid=>"297",class=>"floatcenter")%]
Private Group Virtual ClassesOur third virtual opportunity lets you create your own class to share with your own group. Whether it’s a team-building experience, a bachelorette party, or just a way to bring loved ones together, we’ll help you plan a live Zoom culinary adventure to share with far-flung friends, family or colleagues!
- Chiles from A to Z including red chile, green chile, canned green chiles, chipotle chile powder, habanero chile, jalapeno chile and many more. Most of our pods and powders are packaged in resealable tins to ensure freshness
- Santa Fe School of Cooking monogrammed Aprons, Hats & T-shirts
Coffee Tea and Cocoa (10)
- Delicious Beverages including Piñon Coffee and Piñon Cocoa, Herbal Tea and Prickly Pear Tea
- The Santa Fe School of Cooking Cookbook, James Beard Award Winning Authors, Cookbooks from Santa Fe's Favorite Restaurants and more.
Cooking Tools (11)
- Santa Fe School of Cooking tools include Stove Top Grill, Stove Top Smoker, Tortilla Press, Molcajete, Molinillo, Suribachi with Pestle, Santa Fe Stoneworks, Citrus Squeezers and many more.
- Foods of Spain (13)
- Fun Stuff (7)
- New Mexico Glazed and Unglazed Chile Ristras and Fabulously Fun Lights
Gift Baskets (16)
- We've curated excellent Gift Baskets using our favorite New Mexican and international products for your gift giving needs. If you would like to create a personalized gift basket, give us a call at the Market (505)983-4511.
- Gift Cards (2)
Herbs and Spices (7)
- We offer a wide selection of essential southwestern herbs and spices including azafran, canela sticks, cilantro, coriander seed, cumin seed, epazote, juniper berry, mexican oregano, pepitas and more.
- Use these mellow jams as a glaze for chicken, over cream cheese as an appetizer, or straight on toast!
Nuts from New Mexico (4)
- Heart of the Desert Pistachios
- Olive Oil and Vinegar (7)
Pottery & Dinnerware (53)
- Michael O dinnerware, handmade and signed by the artist is featured at The Santa Fe School of Cooking. Taos Twist offers beautiful, handcrafted 18/8 stainless steel flatware, a unique alternative to typical utensils in any home. Our best selling La Chamba ceramic cookware offers unique serving and cooking pieces that are oven, stove top, and microwave safe.
- Roasted tomatillo salsa, roasted tomato salsa, red chile, green chile, garlic habañero, corn and black bean, flamin' pineapple and so much more...
San Pasqual (6)
- In New Mexico, we’re serious about culture, patron saints, and traditions. At the SFSC, we honor the power and protection of San Pasqual as he watches over kitchens everywhere. Pick a print or tin handcrafted by New Mexican artisans and San Pasqual can watch over…you!
Sensational Snacks (12)
- Pistachio Caramel Popcorn is the perfect unique snack with a nutty-sweet twist! Makes a GREAT office gift. Order NOW
Specialty Foods (21)
- Chipotle en Adobo, Blue Corn Pinon Pancake Mix, Posole, Ibarra Chocolate, Prickly Pear Syrup, Chicos, Achiote Paste, Huitlacoche, Sopaipilla Mix, Natural Corn Husks...the list goes on
Spicy Soups (9)
- Indulge in these uniquely Southwestern Soups: A great way to warm up a cool day